The company ZEOS is responsible for the joint schemes for the management of:
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Waste portable batteries and accumulators (WPBA),
- Waste grave candles (WGC).
Hence, ZEOS is in charge of the correct management of WEEE, WPBA and WGC, which consists of:
- Collection and pickup from end users, distributers and local public waste management companies,
- processing, disassembly and separation of components – preparation for further management,
- recycling, intended for reuse and proper disposal,
- disposal of recycling residue.