Preparation and implementation of effective awareness-raising projects, co-financed by the EU funds.
Continued provision and fulfilment of obligations of liable persons.
Development of an organisation with continued learning.
Regulated and transparent process of pickup and processing of WEEE, WPBA and WGC.
Transfer of effective EU practices in the field of WEEE, WPBA and WGC management.
Encouraging cooperation among all stakeholders in the WEEE, WPBA and WGC management process.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Informing all stakeholders in the WEEE, WPBA and WGC management process.
Developing websites with environmental content.
- Protection and conservation of clean environment.
- Management of joint schemes and optimisation of WEEE, WPBA and WGC management processes.
- Long-term and efficient compliance with legal obligations regarding WEEE, WPBA and WGC management.
- Raising awareness of end users on the correct management of WEEE, WPBA and WGC.
- Improving, upgrading and optimisation of the collection process and cooperation in establishing a treatment process in accordance with EU standards.
- Conservation of the status of a representative joint WEEE, WPBA and WGC management scheme.